Why CEPIC Congress?
- It is the only event in the visual media licensing industry that offers three days of nonstop networking with visual media professionals from +30 countries.
- To attend conferences focusing on the latest developments in the visual media licensing industry: In 2023 the focus will be on AI, Diversity, and Creativity!
- To meet agencies’ CEOs and sales representatives, as well as footage suppliers, industry service providers, technology specialists, legal professionals, and the creative minds that innovate the visual media licensing industry, all in one place.
Thanks to Google, Sponsor of CEPIC, “Celebrate Diversity and Inclusion in the Visual Communications Industry”: half of the day was dedicated to this subject-matter, speaking about Diversity & Inclusion through the following program:
- The point of view of the Platforms and the Distributors : Meeckel Beecher, Shutterstock
- The point of view of the Content Provider: Christina Vaughan, Cultura Creative and David Larsen, Africa Media Online Africa Media Online
- DAM : Our Executive Director and Co-Founder Activo Malika Kechich
- What the buyer sees, Platform distribution : Hichame Assi, Envato
- AI Bias verse Unconscious Bias : Appu Shaji, Mobius Lab, Auriel W. Product Manager at Google
Anna Dickson of Google introduced the Panel to explore today’s themes from unique perspectives.
Because Diversity & Parity in DAM Tech and Digital industry is a subject matter for Activo, Malika Kechich was delighted and proud to participate and shared with us an amazing keynote and now you can replay again !!
We will also moderated a dedicated session about DAM with PictureMax and the customer us case Mondadory.
DAM in Customer Experience - picturemaxx All-in-One solution for picture agencies and media svndication in publishing